Friday, November 26, 2010

Congrats To Coworker Who Found A New Job

Now I can also show again what

... but not much ...
... BUT I got my big project finally finished ...
Zoe ... the parade even before I finished quite some time now .... Ner

... the Yorki / Hoodie gabs on building for my son ...

a calendar ... and I can show twice already serves this ..:
to 24 be removed from the bag and the 24 it serves as a cozy pillow / Animal ..
... I have the FM section * * Lalia just increased by 5 cm ...
.. rings might be present during construction in the 30's * home-pack for 3 € .. until I found that it took a while too ...

... the remainder of the calendar (the girls) I show the days ...
... I am so glad that I now can delete them from my list and I finally work through my to-do list can continue ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment