Thursday, November 18, 2010

Water Similar To Evian Available In Australia

Friday filler


first The problem is the pulls my major project such as chewing gum and slow is not fun anymore.

second Christmas cookies I love to do with the crumbs biscuits itself.

third If I'm feeling blue music and I need someone down to ausk ** else who suffers.

4th A few more weeks hold and curiosity in check hold .

5th The real Christmas for me starts feeling baked apples with vanilla sauce which we always are traditionally the first Sunday of Advent.

6th Harry Potter is not my thing

7th As What the weekend, tonight I am au f the sewing machine , tomorrow I cookie baking planned and Sunday I would like to enable my cookies a reunion with their grandparents in the country are finally back!

More Friday Filler can be found here

PS: sorry that it is currently legal heir still .. I hope I can during the weekend again with new items

0 comments:

Post a Comment