Saturday, November 20, 2010

Funny Birthday Messages, Jcb Driver

the riddle Solution - Variation of a fixed mesh, cross stitch



cross stitch (top)

crochet, classic (above)


Dear bloggers, readers, Häklerinnen, Commentators,

You are incredibly knowing, loving, helpful, häkelerfahren!
your many posts, and even some e-mails have me yesterday so moved that I trembled with joy, the happiness was near tears.


fact, it is you managed to find the desired stitch (see previous post).


You have impressed me, I think it's great when women stand together , network and
help each other.


Oh, occasionally I have sweated and got extremely grave doubts about my eyesight.
Some comments referred to the fact so that it will be a normal FM could.
Embarrassing would have to be not for me. NÄ?

pause for thought ...


As it is now to resolve:
It is a variation of a fixed mesh, which is a little different than the crochet, which we should all know as crochet. It differs from a "traditional" fixed mesh only by the type of Fadenholung.

Do you see yourself in the following link, you will find the cross stitch that was here but crochet in rows, and still produces a different suspect mesh.

http://www.liesel.hobbyfabrik.de/grundmaschen-haekeln2.html

crochets Their results in the cross stitch in rounds , then the sought charming crucified:




I thank you for your dedication, the many links
the Anhäkeln, looking up in clever books, even in bookstores, the self-testing it out over the crochet,
and for the final solution I first found in Jennifer's e-mail.

Addendum:
Since I not only looked after the mesh,
here's a thank you text from Sylvia, who has now hooked me truly, I thank

  You with all my heart. For years I ran this Maschenart every now and then on the way and I was very sad that my crochet looked so different, uneven halt. Now I wanted to know, and I finally dug throughout the network (in Liesels hobby factory), but I've always concentrated on the piercing and do not get to the thread. 
smartest and you can thank my crochet (in rounds) is now also look so beautiful. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT! I love blogs!


---------


Because you give me / us so much you helped, you'll get from me a new free guide .
you still need something nice for the big celebration on 24 12?


Stuffed with tender loving greetings from

0 comments:

Post a Comment