Friday, November 12, 2010

Wavy & Curly Half Wigs

12von12 * * * Friday in November and Filler *

... Today, both times in a washing ...
... busy as hard ...

* 12 12 *

marvel 1.Dashbord check .. and enjoy other blogs very important
2.Päckchen for dear neighbors call?'s clear
third but can not be determined then that I can pick my own * * tztztz
bake 4.Samstagskuchen belongs to the free daily duty to
5.Wäsche merge .. Minikeks helps in their own way ^ ^
6.müden Minikeks the mittagsliche meal feed in beloved beanbag
then 7.mir a coffee break to indulge a little nervous lining
and study the way 8.The new idea of the basic school and decide not to fill the home side without
9.Mietze sneezed the rest of minikeks and lies down on her favorite place to sleep sleep
10.The domestic siesta is used to smooth the cut to minimize stabel
11.Kunst and creativity is at the house of chaos at the top .. but I am always amazed siblings cuddling on the ideas of the biscuits
12.abendliches before dinner ... there goes the heart of Mama

PS: more 12 of 12 found in their
Mr. Linky


first It sounds strange, but I'm not always calm well.

second noise * * Children is music to my ears.

third I am grateful for the happiness what I have and will be given to me .

4th I never thought of having ever want such a great partner / husband / father to my page and what it means : "never say never."

5th A rainy day is not going to get out not always a reason .

6th My children are with me ALWAYS is first of all this quietly me know ..

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to is is my host at home and will not let me wait until midnight , tomorrow I have planned a meeting with my friend and your Family and Sunday I would like with my loved ones again in the pool !

More Friday Filler can be found here

0 comments:

Post a Comment