Saturday, January 15, 2011

Buy Morton's Tender Quick Austin

Good Intentions


Here is the last Summary my
matter of conscience.
these great answers to a lot of really bad
to in the comments to dust :-)



Please do not be angry
but it is only a small selection .
There were so many emails to ...
that is beyond the scope here.

I am really very,
that you make these questions as much fun like me!


Good intentions


I want more come to my middle.
More fun can be in my life and less brooding.
LARISSA

deflected All ER up there and what is the most
is verpicht, least of all is done!
BINE



I write every day a beautiful moment in a calendar
and read all at 1.1. the following year through.
NICOLE


Do not get so easily in a pity behavior.
JOY



just say NO.
SOPHIE

I my inner bitch to
will harass you drop.
SIGRID



For me there is this year a very special word,
I take it to heart like: MUT
SONJA


I make my way to myself
EVELYN


whole lot of life!
RENATE




But the reading and recording the comments
me so positively voted ,
that I now have a terribly good mood!

And what you do then, if you
to Kate Nash's Foundations * *
loud singing and dancing, whirling through the kitchen
(and I mean the full program: hair shaking, hip circles, caught up arms ....)
and one of the narrow-minded neighbors
next door here?
friendly wave and continue dancing :-)))



In this sense:
Long live life!
Take me self-important.
I think it's worth it.
ANGELINA





0 comments:

Post a Comment