Sunday, January 16, 2011

Do Dune Buggys Pop Wheelies?

testing offer, special offer, bad conscience, Miss Adera, Tilda portraits


save for half price (for 4.44 €) or only 1 x 11 x obtained from www.pfiffigste.de .


This guide is now revised and retested with Jennifer.
It contains changes in the arms, hands and ears.
buyers that the instructions had been able to like the new version, I think much better to get.

Jennifer crocheting the Easter Bunny as a snow bunny, and I find him charming.
She beats before red gloves that look destined tuffig and super.





love bloggers and readers,

wow, that was a huge supply of willing testers.
It blew me away. Making a choice was not easy,
have dropped in at all, and now found two testers.

Andrea by http://myfunnyfanny.blogspot.com , which is really a rapid Häklerin had on the first evening 3 / 4 of it done.
I needed more than 12 hours to develop the giant blob. It was a great pleasure for me to Andrea about the Tesung know us better, and it was exactly as I imagined it: with a nice communication and close contact.

Andreas Giant Egg

Andrea has not added a tinkered Eideko
and sent me great pictures.


Dear Andrea, You did fine, I'm very excited!

And now I get the Endfoto.
is not it Beautiful!


The Guide From today to get (after) to at www.pfiffigste.de but will be linked in a few days in an Easter book with other guides.


The bad conscience

As so often I have a guilty conscience because
I can not make it, despite all the tricks to answer your nice emails and comments.
Buhuhuhu. I am trying really hard, but they unfortunately never enough.
Sooo many mails from Christmas, I have not done. Sooo many New Year's greetings
could not answer.



Failure Adera, Lady of the danger

This e-mail text (below) was sent to me. At first I thought there would someone mail me and I've been wondering about what topics might get it there.
respect, this text is from an institution that tries to entice you to cash transactions.
Have googled him and I found it.
If your answers, then you give out your IP address,
makes it better not. Who knows what will happen to you?



  My name is miss Adera.I wish to communicate with you through this medium and i wish my meeting you will not offend you in anyway.I will like us to know our self better so we can exchange pictures too . Moreover i have very important issue Which is given me lot of concern to discuss with you for assistance.Thanks for your understanding, i will be expecting to read from you soon. 
Yours Adera.



for the grand prize winner of the W-calendar 2010
is "already" done something.
'm very proud of me and it would not give up really. are portraits, Santa, elves, Juleideer


The wool doll hair / wool for doll hair is very cheap at Tedox,
am thankfully I've found:
guidance of Tilda.
The beard made me almost driven mad. Nissen did all the web
stared to somehow figure out how he made is.
It has nothing to do. All beards looked somehow different and very beautiful.

I was in a nasty bite and apple translate all words in the instructions individually .
The image search, it has been fun, but it was too much guesswork. Now I know
it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment