Sunday, January 9, 2011

Take Superglue Off Silver

dioxins in the eggs spring country, small eggs client, Easter Egg, Easter eggs, 2 testers sought


change in the weather, well, that is one thing that I ironed really sleep.
had so Flower and I on Friday, a similar form.
Pf


I `s already mentioned once, then I just crocheted star:
I managed to see through the hole Häkelkonzept for stars in anticipation of spring.
As it is now, my first hole crochet flower, as a modification of known stars.
If you like, so they can fill and points awarded. I like trying times with a tester.

Has a desire?

Did I also mentioned that these flowers form me
more responsive than others, because I can not really remember everything.

that they excite me, I can not explain myself properly.
It is just simply has 5 petals (six never come into my decor) and probably
it reminds me of something from the 70s?

A bedding, perhaps? I swear that was pink and purple.
Prilblumen it may not have been? Uh, did you?


photomontage of enticing


eggs I think about for days after brisk.
Have fought me with the dear J., because I did not listen,
(running around) that free-range chickens eat organic feed Bodenfußkontakt what should be mandatory set.
No, that can not tell me. Sufficient It, therefore, if they are on the floor, or do they carry their weight. Grins.

dioxin.
Aha, it's gone the way it always works.
A big fuss is made.
No one betrays the only concrete company name.
chickens are done, products are not withdrawn from the market.
Well, maybe the eggs ... but what about the re-use in cakes, chicken sausage
, mixing pressed meat, which is then sold as a bat chips, protein-containing foods (Oh, remember, since protein is beans in it, - probably genetically modified)?
Oh, and finally is alleged that the dioxin levels were indeed not so bad so that consumers who hope to protect their children, not all firms chains break down.

buy organic eggs?
also worthwhile, they have their scandal this year but already had. RTLPRO7SONSTEINPROGRAMM go as per recommendations in the wrong direction ...

As a consolation, because it was now only barely have eggs that can be trusted which one,
I have a few crocheted for you.
There!

dioxinunverseucht you are determined, but gassed, mercerized, combed means that
unfortunately I can not tell or I'll call the next scandal to life? Just kidding ... so bad it can not be. What A gas is it?

the first egg is for me the egg, which would have deserved the name "Shabby-egg"
. Well, unfortunately, he is already taken.
Daaaaaann I call it "vintage egg".



Photo sabotage too old.

now there are a total of 9 eggs sizes
are devised.

2 are from last year. The 4th from the left is idealized, strictly mathematical correction of the crochet linksnebigen egg. In http://www.pfiffigste.de you find already the Grundei (3rd from left with other decoration) and another little egg which is not shown here.



Can you still?
Because here's the thick end. Do you know how huge

Dekoei is this?
I never thought that we can bring large soooooooooooo crochet in a decent shape.
But, it worked. My pride and joy!



something hidden, even without design.



But here airs the mystery of proportions:


smartest Giant Egg is hoping for a tester.
pity that with crochet on it not make such beautiful writing can
may come to have an idea?




My annual bill is almost ready.
interesting numbers came out of it.
total falls to me that it can not continue.
How I'm going to have to merge. The administration and the shipping is time consuming to
.

changes are imminent.
The awards
Have 2 get awards.
all love you very much.
More on this later ...



Soooooooooo, I am but a crochet Tetungsphase.
Happy weekend,
smartest









0 comments:

Post a Comment