Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lohri Invitation Card For Wording

Ravishing Beauty


MADNESS!

I am again floored, have
how many of you participated in my
last matter of conscience.

Whether by mail or comment ...
it was really interesting to read,
what her intentions for 2011 have.



I've been thinking
in the next post a little summary
of the most unique, craziest or most
New Year's resolutions to make. has

Who of you have not been through
or whom something has occurred to
-> here 's at!
The photos from my current post
are way out of our bedrooms .
For there is (unfortunately) last sweetie
of our loft find drawn: o)
This cabinet was decades of
dusty completely clogged up and forget
in the attic
around and waited for the tip.


Is not he gorgeous beautiful?
He's so good there
and is home to a lot of laundry .


a little sad I'm already
that can now no longer old piece of furniture
be saved by me.

But should I be honest?


We have no more room ...
but psssssssssst! Do not say that the man of the house. from o))

The
view
;
Just in case I again
Sun may open to a class-loft Fund our bedroom windows
I say goodbye for now from you.

Much love
Angelina



0 comments:

Post a Comment