Saturday, January 1, 2011

Invitation To Dinner Not Host Paid

Gewissensfrage die Fünfte

Or:

cover the first!


Welcome in the new year dear ones!

I hope you all had a good start over
and have no aftermath of yesterday o)


Instead of a been thinking of me * New Year * Posts
I was thinking about places ...
same time, we start out all the stops!


you're on the train!

It's time again for a
question of conscience!


I'm on the 4 past questions over
such a get a positive response and noticed
that it makes you not only fun,
themselves what to write to
but also to read the responses of others.

Many of you were thrilled
that there is something different,
than just to look nice pictures: o)


But now!


I know ...

but what about with you?

What intentions do you have for the new year?

And so I do not mean only

* stopping smoking *
* * Removing
* * Less alcohol
Listen very deep in you ... What does that tell your inner voice ?


I'm already looking forward like a Flitzebogen
and am really looking forward to your answers!
Here we go!

Much love
Angelina ... The time now is located in ... O)


0 comments:

Post a Comment