Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cataract Aftercare After Laser Treatment

SOS


Today I am sometimes a little
emergency you to .


We stuck here in time painter stress.
Our office is finally finished.

We live now for over a year here,
but the office was still a construction site.
bare walls and no floor covering.
junk everywhere.


But that's changing now!
Juhu!
Even if it has hit me pretty standard flu,
I still try to get everything for each other
the store and keep on running ;-)
multitasking .. she knows one day ;-))
So, long story short.

I need your help.

I am looking now for ages after such a
table here that will be in my new office desk
But I'm just out of luck.
either expensive to (says my husband)
any category (I say)
broken to (says my husband)
not turned legs (I say)
or the owner has no desire to shipping.
It is milked for mice!

Now my Please to you:
Who of you sitting around a table with him ever so
and no longer needs him?
Or knows someone who wants to get rid of his table?
has Or maybe even a Online-Shop/Laden
and has displayed as much a darling with you?

He must also not be white. Natural color is completely ok.
Or white legs and colored wood table top.
There's me just about everything right.


I've thought anyway:
If not her, then who?? :-)


your Angelina
... Now the pace again with a large pack loszieht :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment