Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How Long To You Serve In The Military

Live Laugh Love



It happened ...


Something happened to me not really common.



I AM SPEECHLESS!


Blog That this is now much more
than just a little hobby,
had long been clear to me.
But what happened with my last post,
I can hardly put into words.


I so many emails, comments, calls
got that I am still quite high.
High by your words and compliments.


It took me exactly quite caught cold,
as they say goes.

I've posted as always.
purpose nothing.
planned nothing.


And then that!


I want to thank you from the heart ... Send to
for your openness and the gift of feeling on the tongue.



It is what we all want so much
supposed to admire and others:

his case himself.
be confident.
rest in itself.

Many of you have thanked me
that I have you just
shown in black and white
, so you do lots "life" had been .



Here are you there yet, fill
this blog with so much
LIVE LAUGH LOVE
.


I have to thank YOU
and I did today with this post
easy to do sometimes.

I look forward to many more such encounters with you all.

It's great that you are ♥



your
Angelina


PS:
I know that many of you interested in:
I have a table :-)))
More soon to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment