Saturday, January 1, 2011

What Are Disneyland Auditions Like

Christmas displacement, egg, egg, egg!




After Christmas, you may see on tomorrow will be the Easter decorations filled with shops.
"Too early" to be some think?
is yes, so I am every year.

And yet ... those on the Easter business / the Easter markets, etc. Preparing
have so plan well and potter and have time to be creative.

So, quite contrary to my convictions, I have hidden easter eggs ever for you.
* Freudiger Kreischer from Snowflake *
song:-D Yesterday, when I tried

the eggs instructions from last year, I was shocked how much my Häkelfestigkeit must have increased over time.
But they are now quite small. :-(

struck me yet that I would write down the crochet today probably different, which
does not mean that it does not work.
Because it was soooo much fun to crochet the eggs, I took the opportunity of quiet to equal two eggs
other larger sizes concoct.
I like them well, I'm zurfrieden.


Unfortunately there are now only blanks, but why there is the PC?





In yesterday's post I was only thinking of requirements.
wishes are important.

forget all I have to send a
THANKS to all who read this blog
in 2010,
commented on this blog, this
Blog supported and fired this blog on Google Image Search top ranking.
(Give times "Häkelblog" a! Jaaaaaaaaaa! Here I am!)

one billion thanks!

smartest


0 comments:

Post a Comment