Monday, January 24, 2011

Sample Of Confirmation Letter To A Niece

Chocolate Chip Cookies


I know I know ...
Actually there is nothing öderes,
available as over weather talk.

But ....
... was not due to the weekend gigantic crap?

* Gray * rain * * fog

:-(


To the mood of the residents cheer
me on Saturday so I called into the kitchen and baked.



And although the top delicious, huge, calorie
Chocolate Chip Cookies


And because the Latte not more than one of them creates
one thinks that one yes held back quite a * cough *


pre jaws HERE of course, has first go,
because one need fresh eggs!
Hihi, disappears in the photo behind the chicken shed grad ;-)
in the yard next door to us you can really talk
nor free range .
lost now and then to one of the chickens maybe do us :-)


then continued quickly picked out recipe
and there you go:
The first bite must (!) The way in a more luke warm
cookies .. since the chocolate bleeds so beautiful * yummi *


In most recipes stands
to that one take chocolate drops,
but I always use normal chocolate
and hack them into smaller pieces.


Five minutes before end of baking I then top it
a few pieces of chocolate top of the cookies.


UPPER DELICIOUS

very big thank you I also want to say all
so have love comments and emails
to my last Denmark written post!
I hope I have no one to see the answers.
Sorry that it always takes something :-(

I'm happy
that I've woken up in so many a little wanderlust : -)

I have decided
to another post to make
where I love to answer all your questions .

's great that you are interested in this beautiful country ! :-)



And now on to the kitchen:

Chocolate Chip Cookies
against
* biggest mist weather feeling *



Love,
Angelina

0 comments:

Post a Comment