Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dischargeimplantation Bleeding

slow recovery, christmas, heart, calendar




weihnachtswütige love, hard-working women, today left

I caution the house to get the most necessary purchases.
Everybody who was brought in the dearest grandpa was now devoured. Food was needed!

good faith and also pleased that the receding ice thaw my car all by itself,
I sat behind the wheel. Örggrummlbrrrhhhhhhöhöhöhöpft.

Radio! Again, I turned the key.
Dead is now not only my ear, and the car battery can take live safely
a funeral.

went Füßweg After 20 meters I have run out of steam. Have
me but still can fight bravely with the shoes slide through the rest of the snow.

clean forgot the shopping paradise, pain and battery.
After all I could get what I needed.
Well, the wild boar salami, Schatzi had absolutely had to have, I could have let in the bar, but the abrasives with
.

even now is the new dishwasher.
Schatzis glasses replaced, probably just broken in the cold.

------------------------
Crochet:

happened in the meantime not much Häkelfront.

Monica got for the little heart butterfly photos plus instructions.
Eagerly we are testing the functioning of the instructions.
can top your heart to see two of which were combined into one.
they look good on the kitchen shelf?

Photo 3 is a photo of sabotage. If yes on no?


------------------------------------

The Advent Calendar:

Yesssss, though I still thought it was with the passwords not that hard.
I'm sorry from my heart, when I create passwords with the small frustrations.
This was certainly not my intention.

we doing next?

I'm here and leave you to the mega-profits of 24.12. 2010 is not alone.
If I have not been answered
then it is definitely on the mail program.
For my part, I have tried all the mail to answer the concern
calendar. Please

write again if there was no answer!

------------------------------------------

Our Calendar :



Unfortunately, the photos from the calendar, all become a little goofy.
because I have to invest some time to meet him better.
After all, he is, is also eager geelert.
unthinkable without Didi, that anything so beautiful sweetened with us the Christmas season.

Not all bags have buttons, but at least
ever numbers.

------------------------------------------------ -----------

magic or miracle bag bag or
Winter Wonderland sachets

the moment I still tinkering on a guide,
'm not even come up with this idea,
but found it quite good.












Please do not read on, who does not annoy the world of politics!





Wiki licks:

meantime, I bit my already in many current and political issues rather by 11 mm deep into the tongue out, and expressed
not me, but now it must be time ...

It is quite important that there explanatory pages on the WWW is.
I can appreciate also that there is a huge political interest to destroy just this side
.

Not I can understand that the initiator
was arrested for rape. That is, if you look in different directions thinks
generally pretty against women, if it should not be voting, but also if you should have. to protect
'm very excited about what this lady has real victim whether or not to go through yet,
presumably classified information to the Nations.
I But when the paralysis of Master Card and Paypal,
through targeted, allegedly hacking collective, was achieved heard
hmmmm, well, I drew me a red sock , and cried happy.
If I had not found a red pen, I would have mentioned the RED that day in my calendar.

Why?
- Because a internetale Verin of computer-savvy individuals once a hearty taste of there, which can operate on a large scale and continuously, a reversal of power relations of political Real Life to mean pure Internet policy.

intensive on it, I will not comment, but please just think about it for what it means for a world economy, if
would netztdeckend global payment Transfers sabotaged. And ... what would this mean for you?
Uiuiui. Do you buy books from a herb already of Bingen, that you may at least in the Something of the Nature is still there to survive, you could?
take it amiss.
This had to get out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment