Sunday, December 19, 2010

Opinioni Su Les Mills

gift ribbon, preparation of the last door ...








probably does not match the photo ...


In a sleepless night, experience of which I
durchschnillich 1-2 2 months,
I discovered an incredibly useful function of my graphics program, now
simplifies many design ideas.

make my own brush.

A first test brought forth this gift ribbon.
Have Never before have something packed with gift ribbon, and it was really fun.

Sorry I cut with scissors to the right index finger, almost down, so I crochet
currently, nor much to write.

who still want to get the ribbon gift from me,
like tomorrow may come to the calendar.

Ahhhh, the calendar.

The last draw is pending.

In preparation for the big Paekche I ordered a book and have several original substances.


The photos are photographed from Tone Finn Angers.
Tildas Juleideer.

For the winners of the very last raffle I will dare to sew
a few items from Tilda Juleideer.
It is also an experiment for me, but I'll try it anyway for you, as long as necessary to sew again and again until I am complacent.

:-D

Rejoice therefore in the last draw, love
calendar inside!
exact conditions you experience behind doors 21, 22, 23, and 24
December is the announcement of a lucky packet recipient.



Crochet:
It runs the testing for the miracle bag.
C. bites just bravely through the manual.
details are still missing.
A dear blogger responded to my post and wrote a collective review of now wonder bag and I am particularly pleased to have a link to get there.
If you like knitting and looking for free information on instructions,
would find in Tüftelchen:


Here is the link to this article:

And here is Tüftelchens own knitting instructions for süüüß small sachets



you all a most magical and all weihnachtseuphorischen, ideal Christmas glorified
4th Advent and Christmas music with a lot of four candles!



0 comments:

Post a Comment