Tuesday, December 21, 2010

M Jak Milosc Oglondaj

Christmas Holidays


to believe but true:

I leave!
holiday
U * R * L * A * U * B
My first holiday this year
and I'm very happy!
You notice it,
that at some point, not as the
Power has as usual


Now I have finally time ,
me right mood for Christmas .



I baked wrapped gifts
the decorated Christmas tree ...
but ... should


I do not always
what I cook for Christmas ...
do not know why I do me this year
so difficult.
When comes soon the brainwave ,
then ordered me just what
* for Restaurants * laugh: o))


Despite your super delicious Tips and ideas
I'm totally undecided.


But tomorrow morning I want the big shopping start
and until then must be the piece of paper.
Well, I'm still for quite a night o)


I wish you a relaxed evening
him well as I, o)


Much love
Angelina



PS:
I would like to say THANK YOU very doll * *! And indeed for all the responses to my last post. Your emails and comments I was very touched! You are really great and it makes me weird that you like my pictures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment