Monday, December 27, 2010

How Long To Get Omeprazole Out Of My System

Between the years


Christmas is over.


We had 3 wonderful days
in which we have family and friends
simply just sat together
and we have the food and wine to taste.


My menus I have even managed quite well
(thank you, that sooo many people have still asked * kiss *)
and the great thing is that i am the next day came first
does not have to cook because there is still so much left o)


Now I'm looking forward to the week between the years .
Since I enjoy the tree and the Christmas decoration
again in full.


I myself have not seen enough turn!
the mood I like so much and before 2 January
must take off our trees certainly not o)


How's about you?


Do you have the balls stored again in the boxes
or her time enjoying now more than ever with
all the Christmas stuff? : O)


With me is now a first Cappuccino
, and I have a little
Christmas Chaos eliminate o)


Much love
Angelina



0 comments:

Post a Comment