Thursday, December 23, 2010

How To Make A Flat Shoe Out Of Fondant

Arg * * Time now remains but times are

... at least for a few hours ...
net ... I pack all of my list ...
... except I do at night and the holiday cookies, meanwhile, elsewhere ...
... where is the time to come ...
... I have never had so disorganized as Christmas this year ...
... to the many gifts can not lie ... ...
had already ordered and on time as long ... host
and I give nothing * he says * cough
.. I'm still none for him again ...
... although he has even the most beautiful gift given early ...
... what we could have ever do ...
... unfortunately there is no time to continue in the seventh heaven padded to float ... ...
Hokage work off the list .. .
... so here is everything fine tomorrow ...

a chic with colorful trees * Fixed Have you've been baptized may *
(ja ich finds cute and kitschy times .. bring the cookies to see what ideas)
bright eyes, etc. and immediately
no time * .. the hands resting on hopeless *

0 comments:

Post a Comment