Tuesday, December 28, 2010

School Crush Corrigan

Inspired by Jo Malin, Poetry: Christmas with points


So, since I have yet seen the enchanting photos of Jo Malin and had to try it out absolutely what my digital camera, unfortunately, still without a mirror reflex function looks like in Schnnee. Of course I've forgotten

, the mushroom tree hangers, which I got from love that pollinate
even with snow, just because I liked it so good in the photo by Jo Malin.

I am a loving contact and a highly recommend, very, photo magic photo blog that I find uniquely beautiful. Click here for Jo Malin's blog and to its balls.

http://malinjoswelt.blogspot.com/
http://malinjoswelt.blogspot.com/2010/12/heia.html

really any photo, whether of chocolate candy or flour, is here to experience as
decorative and worth seeing. The incredible color of the images and "macro depth of field" is fascinating.

------------------------------------------------ -----------------

In the last calendar events are created poems.
The subject was given and should have something to do with Christmas and points.


I'm not sure if all participants agree to its publication, but so far, no objections were filed,
I make an anonymous publication of the poems.
If I link to, please send me your blog URL.



The poems of bloggers, Group 1


 by high snow wonderfully 
as the holy King Balthasar,
a walkie talkie trudge through at home hand
closely along the edge of the forest
where even the fly agaric.
but the balthasar knows not.
"where do I long, oh melchior?
I come here before so funny!"
the answer wait time of Balthi be shortened by
crashes übern fliepi.
"follow the star" of the melchi radioed
"which star? I see only dots! "
 
 
 --- 
 
 
 gingerbread scent throughout the room, 
is adorned in colorful patterns of the hot chocolate to the cream foam.
now the tree, the children believe their eyes
hardly .
lichtlein dots here and there,
is all really true?
trees around the family flock,
as gifts are also this year .......
 
 --- 
 
 
 not only for the great gifts fliepi paper ......... 

no, now even for the band-man refers to it! Christmas is dotted

this year, that's the trend

who has not noticed yet, who has probably slept!

the smartest shares with us their great ideas ........

why I also always go to her blog!

I wish her and you a nice set!

and they are far more can participate!
 
 --- 
 
 toadstool fairy lights and colorful balls, 
up just as I would have liked.
My Christmas Tree,
I adorn you,
rejoice with all its glory you me!
 
 --- 
 
 Christmas just around the corner, here comes 
you almost no longer. When
Nikolo's has even sparked bad
on his Nas' because sprouts a point.
but there is not one,
might think well. No
... point for point, as developed
me's is now clear, he is bepickelt!
comes from the big Christmas rush, now he needs
Clearasil Shipping!
What is he doing only bad things?
I hope Steffi can laugh about it You! Should I
something nice here now tight, you had to pay because
fee.
But I give you this little poem,
I hope, You are not angry with me.

 --- 
 
 
        
Gepunktete Christmas
In the deep snow, in the dark forest
there is a lucky guy and he is cold.
He dreams of warm Christmas parlors,
presents for good girls and boys.
From candles, cookies and hot tea,
he suddenly hears a ringing in the snow.
with joyful laughter and a loud call
a carriage approaching with glowing blades.
Oh dear - are seen our lucky hats,
he still calls quickly, "caution" because it is gifts.
prettert The slide into a snowbank purely
passengers - how could it be otherwise?
If in a high arc
flown from the slide in the snow.
Fortunately, it landed soft
look and where they stuck here.
A sibling pair's calls is
the snow here in the lucky sits
The little boy, "Oh dear!
there is a lucky guy, alone in the snow! "
" Den we take, "cries then the girl.
And they can put it together, it's
the lucky guy to pick out of the snow.
" The to decorate our Christmas tree! "
sheer terror we the Pilzlein Black in mind
he his luck may have believed at all.
When he snaps out of it,
he is looking order and then calls promptly:
I do not think it's a dream
I hang you? on the Christmas tree!

 
There was still a pretty picture. has

---


 This year it sparked in me, I have to win the smartest 
point!
why I rhyme here at the festival of festivals
and I hope that my poem is the best!


---

 Just think only I have seen Santa Claus, 

He could hardly walk.

I was horrified total!

His coat was Schwehr filled with points.

What he has done, the good man

He is addicted to madness points?

Oh ne,

it was just snow!


---


Very, very doll I am happy about the poems and thank you for the beautiful
calendar time.

smartest


I am doing on vacation and I am glad to finally be able once again privately scurrying about on the internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment