Friday, December 17, 2010

Is There A Pressure Point To Start Period

Friday Filler Friday Filler


first Tube in boots I do not always send .

second I'm looking forward to coming back since Christmas .. delicious menus on the table.

third When I was 3 days would be snowed with electricity and enough food in the house, I would have no problem with it.

4th Christmas Time by Brayn Adams is my favorite for Christmas music.

5th Only a week until Christmas .. your once stop time so I have everything ready in time .

6th I have enough from the winter weather ... the must love again after Christmas to go .

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to family cuddling at a children's film , tomorrow I have planned baking cookies and shopping and Sunday I would like to once again sleep !

That was my Friday Filler by and with Barbara

... the way you get here to see grad nix ...
... I can see the elves Gifts bad ...
... if my children do not have any post-Imp ...
... I soon after reaching the pictures ...

... beautiful 4.besinnlichen Advent with your loved ones ... I wish you

0 comments:

Post a Comment