Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fraud Email From Refugee Camp Of Senegal

Inspiraion Toadstool Candy Cane with spots, dots, dots


Ohhhhh am quite delighted with himself!
I would quickly show you only once ...
Is not it ?????? hüüüüüüüüübsch

This toadstool I crocheted candy cane yesterday because I was still preparing for the advent calendar
profits. She is determined not behind a door, if I can manage to separate myself from her.
Or I crochet a 2nd?


who already small mushroom as an application (click!) bought, can now benefit from it and apply not only to the egg (Kluck!).

Oh, yeah, almost forgot.
the star (in our origami instructions) I have a very firm this time cut from wallpaper.
He has become soooo good size and can be folded easily. Have only a few pages of the sealed with adhesive tape anything goes, but also with glue, because the wallpaper through the foam imprint somewhat stubborn was.



crochet a third Advent today!




0 comments:

Post a Comment