Saturday, February 5, 2011

Can An Ovulation Scope Predict Pregnancy

Close-up


* * Abridged version



You are surely the hammer
Since my post of Tuesday my email account
fully with this sentence:!
"When is FINALLY Your Next Post? "

great finds and I tell you this:
NOW!

As "threatened": no decorations, no recipe, no country lives.
Today is a little person ...



A very dear friend of mine has specialized
some time People Photography .



I have always found your pictures GRANDIOS
and I am pleased that she was interested
make something other photos.
Some Accessories together, and off we went.


We had a blast and I thought sometimes
the Blinzler on her camera screen "This is not me but .."




But I've done nothing else with the luggage ,
except my beloved sunglasses and a cigar ... :-))


Sure .. shoes to change ;-) ... and ...



uuuuuuuuuuund my treasure ....


my dear Sis :-)

Over 700 pictures has my girlfriend this
made tag from us.
This is really only a mini selection.




Maxi, I thank you from the heart
great for these photos!
kiss ***





Love,
Angelina






EDIT:
Since the first level inquiries have already come ..
Maxi photographed, of course, not only me, but
makes the really professional ..
I am happy to give your number to you on :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment