Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Heart Upper Left Quadrant

Horseback


horses have always been part of my life to it.
Minidötz Even as I am with my aunt,
that worked earlier on a trotting stud has
happened so often with it moved into the stable.
When I was large enough
I started with the Vaulting .
tricks on horseback were quite nice,
but I always longed for "real" riding and
the wonderfully smelling
saddles in the tack room.



Sometimes I spend hours there just
between the whole inhaled old leather sat
and the unique smell.


With 6 years I could FINALLY get started then.
To this day I am addicted to riding .


Only long-term and large horses since 1994 Iceland horses .
attracted only a year later the first two speed horses with us at home.
Iceland who besides horses walk, trot and gallop the Tolt
and some even in fifth gear, the pacing.
Elja My mare has since been at my side.
20 years is it this year and is already half of my life with me-as many as 16 Years.
It was love at first sight.

There is nothing better than a handle in her black mane
♥ and the smell of their fur was sparked


my enthusiasm for Iceland horses
already with the three Immenhof films.
Some of you certainly remember the lives of Dick and Dalli
and ponies :-)

This Photo is NOT my property, but from the vastness of the Internet


What an honest, simple world in which I would like to live.


I used to spend the day indoors, even for school I
learned there. The main thing very close to the horses :-)
The time now I have unfortunately not everything.
But without my pets ,
that would not!

Just today at lunch I was there quickly
me a Nasenstupser pick :-)
Much love
Angelina

0 comments:

Post a Comment