Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Knitted Boatneck Sweater Patterns

Home


Hello All :-)

I am very
that you enjoyed my little trip Denmark
so well.



The answer the mails
I'm still not quite behind,
but I do not give up * laughs *


Unfortunately, I am in spite of the many thoughts
to my favorite country
still here ...



the very, very solid wishful thinking
seems not to work ;-)


But I'm also happy home ..
Sun songwriter's not ;-)
the moment is my head full
with garden ideas.
is still with us even out here and there a few bushes and grass
not much to see.
But the planting plan is appointed
we have in the nursery of our trust and all
and now we are just waiting for one thing:

FR Ü HLING!


are so many of you probably
already have a finished garden ,
but you've also had this trouble
and itch you the finger? :-)


While it is not that * I'm laughing to
work, home, dogs and horses yet bored *
because Our office is not ready need
and my table still care ....
BUT ....
... I miss the digging in the earth and the best feeling
the world, if, after a hard day's gardening really
is beautiful and happy break.
you understand what I mean? :-)


But it's only February .. I will probably have to
exercise patience.


(And I can gaaaaaaaaaanz particularly bad good * laugh *)



way : My next post times will be different.
No decoration, no garden, no country life, not a recipe, not a favorite country.
Do not say I would not have warned you ;-)


No. Also, no table! ;-))



soon and all love,
Angelina







0 comments:

Post a Comment