Saturday, February 5, 2011

Error Number 0x800ccc6f

tester wanted ... Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, pot holders and star



this yesterday I would like to sell. He is now ready within the creative thrust
and to find even at http://www.pfiffigste.de .



Yesssss, that is, na?

Are you really soooooo busy? can

Is there someone to crochet and sew?
gaaaaanz betimmt yet but not ???!!!

So, I am now finally gotten around to crochet potholders, inspired by K.
All red they saw me still too simple, so material had to one side. My current theme is "Valentine" and "Mother", the hope is to recognize? On the buttons ...?



to stop the manual
I am looking for a sewing crochet (- (experienced, fun)) tester .
have found a tester ... Thank you for your offers.


The manual describes in great detail especially the sewing,
so it is accessible to a Nähanfängerin, which may have ever applied, can be well implemented.
more information can be found if you click in the right menu image on the potholder.

is very important that you have a substance which, when it is ironed out, can stick to another material.
crap, what is the name for such a substance?



Unfortunately, my one little child is already sick, so I had to tip over some projects, but
hope that it will soon feeling better. Buhuhuhuuuuuuu, it is a virus, according to the pediatrician has no specific name. I'm there but very surprised. The bad thing is very, very debilitating and tough.





"Social Eggwork" is indeed slip through new contributions to bottom, so you can find easy access via the right menu. What to do for so your eggs?
Naaaaa? Can see already what? which already finished?


BEATRICE , please get in touch via e-mail, unfortunately I can not find any access to your profile, find a blog, I just do not e-mail address!





0 comments:

Post a Comment