Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Most Proper Way To Set A Table In The 1800's

Celebration


Happy Birthday
Dear Blog, today you will be 1 year old.
on 08/02/2010 I got my first written
admittedly bumpy entry
.


Have me through beautiful
but also sad moments of my life.
I Have given the opportunity
everything I loved and important,
in word and image is to share with others.


Through you I have met many
warm and interesting new people .
people who share my love of
beautiful, special and extraordinary . see

people who always try the everyday
from a different angle.
people as the life love like me!
But today I want to say thank you once * *.


Angelina



PS
I float the way, still at least 10 cm above the ground ...
Your comments to my last post I have simply blown away!

Thanks Thanks Thanks!

from (many of you probably known reasons),
unfortunately I had most of the pictures again :-( take out bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment