Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Invitation Of 1st Death Anniversary

Liebesgeplapper in Häkelblog

The Liebesgeplapper

crocheting is for me a way of soft material to create objects that are sculptural and stable.
crocheting is for me a distraction from everyday thoughts (Is something in the mailbox? Where should I call? When are the children? What should I cook? When I click on rooms? When I go to the hospital? What medications do I when? How can my son not solve math problems, what is he going to school? Why detention, that's not been banned? What meat can I buy?
Do I have the transfers done? You know the yes! And a thousand tasks and questions to be added: ... usually in a single day ...)
crochet increases self-esteem, because it creates positive emotions when something beautiful is created and finished, partly after each successful circuit (sub-goal reached).
Crochet brings me to peace is meditation.
1, 2, 3, 4, 2ZS, 1, 2, 3, 4, 2ZS, 1, 2, 3, 4, 2ZS.
crochet leads me to be able to combine great colors.
colors were always important to me, even earlier ... I am still wegschoss by
frequent painting!
Crochet brings me to write.
Always have you up and write something, and I am more interested
language games, or even the design of a document.
Crochet is everywhere.
now not just under water, then just about anywhere.
crochet is easy to learn and easy to expand techniques.
There are countless stitches and thus diversity is possible.

crochet creates communication. Haaaach I could spend hours are
it in exchange with others.
crochet is healthy. It promotes motor skills and stimulates brain activity.
power but, unfortunately, a little plump, if there occurs some exercise.

crochet sets fantasies and funny (ironic) thoughts.
"Oh, if I here alters, then this looks like a cow with a double chin ... I almost like ..."
:-D

crochet creates a toy.

creates crochet decoration objects.
crochet creates art.


is certainly a lot more you have one ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment