Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Does Megan Good Wear A Weave

... signs of life ...

... Somehow it was a time out from all ...
... the master of the house .. .. biscuits with dates and I with my ...
... fully bundled with a lack of energy ...
... grow and prosper for the small crumbs collected ...
... was the regular sitting in front of the little machine ...
... abundan were still unable to share a few ...
... but nothing for us but only for my girlfriend and her dwarves ...

... a cuddle LoveChirp for the daughter ...
... a pillowcase for the kindergarten of the Son ...
... and a few other things that I have not snapped ...

mender of roads ... I still soooo many ideas .. so much food for ...
... man of the cloth market is still too soon ...
... and I've made myself to sew at first all the guess ...
.... so I re-creating for new ...
... hachjaaa complaining helps and does not bring you ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment