Monday, February 21, 2011

Garbage Truck Birthday Wording

Make Over


Again and again Monday
the weekend over.
Darn well ;-)


was it like for you?
Did you have so much sun?
Yesterday, I had already a Latte out there ..
spring comes girls! :-))
I also got a bargain at E ***
and was string mood.



Look:


Pretty ugly, right? * Laughs *
But do you know so my big heart for furniture that should on the tip ...
so I saved him.


Total selflessly, of course! ;-))
A little color something grind
and it's perfect!


I was in fact still looking for a
small cabinet for my living room.


addition to a sofa always
was lacking for my books and magazines.


Dekofläche And I have therefore also created the same again ...
yes man, I'm that woman ne * Laughs *


And who looks exactly
, the * on the * Previous image still recognize what ..
Na? Who knows?



Suffice
It is my next project ,
on the are you waiting for quite long ...
and I also!
Love,
Angelina

0 comments:

Post a Comment