Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Different Frequency Alarm Clocks

Cheesecake Style


I cook really totally happy ...
only with the jaws I stand still somewhat at odds.
Not that I do not like to do,
but I hate these complicated recipes above,
where I think so, read the ...
"You did not, that you're not there, that you still have to buy .."


few ingredients, quick preparation.
does it make for me a good recipe .
Of course, taste is of course too ;-)

Now I like simple muffins!
now and I sometimes like to change from a Cupcakes .


given her just perfectly ordinary baking muffins
(mine were this time with nut),
let them cool and makes the time
the Topping .


I am a total cheesecake fan
So I have cream cheese, butter and white chocolate mixed
given and on the muffins.


Finally sprinkle a little brown sugar
or brittle
- Ready!



Easy, right?
Ok, not a light recipe, but with cupcakes
is also really not appropriate ;-)


Here are some answers to my last post,
because I'm not sure
if I have answered all (please do not be angry):

first The wall tiles in our bathroom are made of tumbled marble
second To the strike of my old furniture take I acrylic paint in 1 2 3
I sharpen all the furniture in front of the painting slightly
4th For brushing I take ordinary toothpaste ;-)
(... the question came so often .. why? * Laugh *)


Great, now I'm hungry for cupcakes
and no one is there anymore ...
* pout *


Love,
Angelina


0 comments:

Post a Comment